Make a statement with these jewellery trends that stick silver on the summer menu
If you’re a sucker for silver then you’ll love these six swaps to update your jewellery look this summer. From nailing #NeckMess, blooming in flower power or toughening up your look with bold chains, these style tips will help you shine in silver ALL SUMMER LONG.
1. FLOWER POWER: Floral jewellery is blooming everywhere you look this season, going from frumpy to fabulous thanks to cult British designers like Alex Monroe and Eliou making the case for flower power in their latest collections.
We at YAKAMOZZ have always known that life feels a little rosier with floral inspired pieces which is why we recommend you give your summer silver an instant update with our Fleur Silver Earrings. Perfect for all the wildflower women, these subtle little statement pieces are vintage inspired and accented with a filigree Onyx stone. Match with our Bliss Ring and team with both our Better Hoops and Embrace Ear Cuff in silver.
Silver swap: Switch your standard silver hoops out for a pair of our Fleur studs, which will look lovely with a chic updo
2. #NECKMESS: Search this hashtag and almost 100,000 pics of necklines artfully adorned, stacked, and layered with collections of pendants, chains and chokers will dominate your feed – dotted with devotees of the ultimate clavicle stack – sharing their spins on this ‘thrown-together’ look.
Here we are no strangers to layering up our necklines and will be teaming our Wild Heart Drop Necklace, Wild Heart Choker and Figaro Choker and for a hot silver mess and a summer style update.
Silver swap: opt out of on necklace and make a statement by building your own #NeckMess look, combining as many silver necklaces in as many lengths, designs and metal tones, as your neckline will allow.
3. PUT A RING ON IT: Nothing makes a mirror selfie pop quite like a statement ring and you can trust us – and Bella Hadid – on that! Just landed in our collection and ethically made in Bali, we’ll be reaching for the sun, moon and stars all summer in our new silver Trust Ring with moonstone.
Silver swap: Less is more, so instead of stacking up your rings, why not let your hands do the talking with just one signature silver piece this summer.
4. CHARMED I'M SURE: Charms surface every summer and this year they’ve made the catwalk too.
Also just landed from Bali, we have plenty of little gems in our collection that will not only make your summer wardrobe current, but will see you through the years. Go misty-eyed for our silver Lunar Necklace with moonstone charm, or starve off the post summer blues with our silver Breeze Necklace with healing ocean hued Larimar stone.
Silver swap: For real charm this summer, move away from tried and tested sunset gold hues and make your pendants pop by choosing a silver chain instead.
5. SUMMER CRUSH: Textured metal is the hottest way to update your silver wear this summer with twisted, crushed and matt finished looks reigning supreme.
For a grown-up gorgeous spin on a cool girl classic, pair our timeless knotted Rope necklace with Rope bracelet and go one step further by adding our Dotty ring.
Silver swap: Update shiny silver pieces with a textured variation for a look that will outlast even the hottest of summer crushes.
6. CHAIN REACTION: With chainmail designs across Louis Vuitton and Chanel’s summer collections, this trend is showing no weak links. Directional, timeless and contemporary, we’re not going to pass on the chance to give our summer wardrobes one of the simplest, chicest updates with our silver Figaro choker and Baby Love Child bracelet.
Two cool girl classics, these timeless silver statements shouldn’t be missing from your jewellery collection; teamed perfectly together and coexisting with washed out denim, leather Jacket or to edge up evening wear.
Silver swap: Give effortless summer wear – think white vest and denim cut offs – an edgy update with a bold piece of chainmail silver wear.